How do you pronounce the name Medea?
- Phonetic spelling of Medea. m-EE-dh-ee-aa. mi-dee-uh.
- Meanings for Medea. (Greek mythology) a princess of Colchis who aided Jason in taking the Golden Fleece from her father.
- Synonyms for Medea. Add synonyms.
- Examples of in a sentence. Cult Bag Brand Medea Has Restocked Its Belt Wallets.
- Translations of Medea. Russian : Медея
What is the meaning of Sophocles?
From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary EnglishSoph‧o‧cles /ˈsɒfəkliːz $ ˈsɑːf-/ (?496–406 BC) an ancient Greek writer of plays, who developed Greek tragedy as a style of theatre. His tragedies include, Antigone, Electra, and Oedipus Rex. → see also Oedipus, Oedipus complex. Exercises.
How do you pronounce the name Antigone?
Antigone – In Greek mythology, Antigone ( ann-TIG-ə-nee; Ancient Greek: Ἀντιγόνη) is the daughter of Oedipus and his mother Jocasta.
What is a correct pronunciation?
Pronunciation is the way in which a word or a language is spoken. This may refer to generally agreed-upon sequences of sounds used in speaking a given word or language in a specific dialect (“correct pronunciation“) or simply the way a particular individual speaks a word or language.