Quick Facts Of Amanda Bynes
|Celebrated Name||Amanda Bynes|
|Nick Name||Amanda Bynes|
|Birth Name||Amanda Bynes|
|Place Of Birth||Thousand Oaks, California, USA|
|High School||Thousand Oaks High School, Thousand Oaks, CA (200|
|University||Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandizing|
|Hair Color||Dyed Blonde|
|Best Known For||‘The Amanda Show’, What I Like About You and What|
|Endorsment||Got Milk?, TV commercial for Nestle Bunch A Crunc|
|Bra Cup Size||D|
Amanda Laura Bynes famed as Amanda Bynes is a former American actress. Moreover, she is also a fashion designer, and comedian. She rose to fame as a child star in the late 1990s and early 2000s on Nickelodeon through their sketch comedy series All That (1996-2000) and its spinoff series The Amanda Show (1999-2002). She has also starred in movies including ‘What a Girl Wants’, ‘She’s the Man’, and ‘Sydney White’ among others. She announced an indefinite hiatus from acting in 2010 as she struggled with personal problems.
Amanda Bynes shows off new face tattoo weeks after leaving the sober living facility
Recently, Amanda Bynes posted a new selfie on social media and showed off a new tattoo on her face. She returned to Instagram on Monday night with a photo showing a heart-shaped tattoo on her cheek and only an alien emoji as a caption. It’s unclear if the new ink is permanent or temporary. She is also wearing a septum piercing as she sits on a couch with a few other women in the background. The Instagram account is unverified. But in September, Bynes announced on her verified Twitter account that she had joined the photo-sharing app, writing, “Hey guys! I’m on Instagram now! Check me out.” It’s the first photo Bynes has posted since news broke earlier this month that she left a sober living facility. She was reportedly in treatment for mental health and was also undergoing routine drug testing at the facility.
What is the birthplace of Amanda Bynes?
On 3rd April 1986, Amanda Bynes was born as Amanda Laura Bynes in Thousand Oaks, California to parents Lynn Bynes and Rick Bynes. Her father is a dentist and her mother is a dental assistant and office manager. She is the youngest of three children. She became interested in the world of acting since her childhood years and hence began professionally acting at the age of 7. She holds the American nationality and she belongs to a mixed ethnic background of Lithuanian, Irish, Polish, and Ashkenazi Jewish. She was graduated from Thousand Oaks High School. She then attended the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising from 2013 to 2014. She is Jewish by religion. As of 2019, she celebrated her 33rd birthday with her parents and friends.
How was the Career of Amanda Bynes?
- Amanda Bynes started acting at the age of 7, appearing in a television advertisement for Buncha Crunch candies.
- During her childhood, she also appeared on stage in versions of Annie, The Secret Garden, The Music Man, and The Sound of Music.
- In the year 1988, she appeared in the TV series ‘Sports Theater with Shaquille O’Neal’.
- She rose to prominence with her various roles in Nickelodeon’s All That for seasons three through six.
- She later became a regular member of Figure It Out (1997-1999).
- She began starring in her own sketch comedy show, The Amanda Show (1999-2002).
- She then appeared as Crystal Dupree in the TV series ‘Arli$$’.
- In 2001, she was cast as Danielle Warner in the TV series ‘The Nightmare Room’.
- She began to establish her fan base with her debut film role in Big Fat Liar (2002).
- She then appeared in ‘The Drew Carey Show’.
- She also made her voice-over debut in Charlotte’s Web 2: Wilbur’s Great Adventure and later in the animated comedy Robots (2005).
- In 2005 she starred the romantic comedy Love Wrecked.
- Some other movies and television series that Bynes has appeared in are ‘Easy A’, ‘Canned’, ‘Living Proof’, ‘Hairspray’, ‘Rugrats’, ‘What I Like About You’, ‘She’s the Man’, ‘Lovewrecked’, ‘What a Girl Wants’, ‘The Nick Cannon Show’, and ‘Big Fat Liar’ among others.
- She also appeared on the cover of the February 2010 issue of Maxim magazine.
- n 2010, Bynes started shooting the comedy film Hall Pass but dropped out again and was replaced by Alexandra Daddario.
- In July, she announced an indefinite hiatus from acting.
What is the Net Worth of Amanda Bynes?
Amanda Bynes is a very successful actress. With the role in the All That, she rose to fame in the acting industry. With her acting career, she has accumulated a huge amount of money. She is a blessed woman and as per some sources, her net worth is believed to have $6 Million as of 2020. But her exact salary has not revealed yet but there is no doubt in the mind of her follower that she is earning a considerable amount of salary from her present work. Overall, she is satisfied with her earnings and she is living a lavish lifestyle from her earnings.
Is Amanda Bynes Married?
Amanda Bynes is not married yet and she is still to get married yet. At present, there is no rumors about her dating anyone. Dut to this, she is assumed to be single as of now. She is enjoying her present life happily without any disturbances. She is focusing on her career at present. She does not have any child neither she has adopted any child. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Previously, she dated American actor, Drake from 1999 to 2001. From 2001 to 2002, she was in a relationship with Taran Killam. She was also in a relationship with American actor, Frankie Muniz for a year. Bynes and actor Nick Zano dated from 2003 to 2004. She also dated Seth MacFarlane in 2008. From 2008 to 2009, she dated Doug Reinhardt for a brief amount of time. She was also in a relationship with rapper Kid Cudi in 2010.
How tall is Amanda Bynes?
Amanda Bynes is a very beautiful and hot lady with a charming smile on her lips attracting a lot of people toward her. Moreover, she also has a glowing face with blonde hair color. She has a height of 5 feet 8 inches or 173 cm. She has a bodyweight of around 64 kg or 141 lbs. She has a measurement of 34-27-37 inches. She has got a pair of green eyes color. Overall, she has got a healthy body.