- Source of Wealth: Film
- Age: 51
- Birth Place: Chester, Cheshire, England
- Height: 5′ 10″ (1.78 m)
- Weight: 180 lbs (82 kg)
- Marital Status: Married (Rachel Weisz)
- Full Name: Daniel Wroughton Craig
- Nationality: British
- Date of Birth: 2 March 1968
- Ethnicity: English, Welsh
- Occupation: Actor, Film producer
- Education: Guildhall School of Music and Drama
- Children: 1 (Ella Craig)
English actor, Daniel Craig, has an estimated net worth of $45 million. Daniel Craig became internationally known for his role as the new James Bond, the suave spy in 2006’s Casino Royale. His status as an action star was quite sudden, and many were surprised at the announcement, thinking of him as an unknown. Ironically, the classically trained actor had put nearly 50 roles under his belt over the previous 15 years, from star-studded Hollywood features to highly respected independent ventures.
Born Daniel Wroughton Craig on March 2,1968 in Chester, Cheshire, England. Craig is married to actress Rachel Weisz since 22 June 2011. In October 2008, he reportedly bought a £4 million apartment near Regent’s Park, London. Craig has one daughter with ex wife Fiona Loudon. A lifelong Liverpool F.C. fan.