Quick Facts Of Hurricane Chris
|Celebrated Name||Hurricane Chris|
|Birth Name||Christopher Jerrod Dooley Jr.|
|Place Of Birth||Shreveport, Louisiana|
|Education||Huntington High School|
|Marital Status||Unmarried – Single|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$300 Thousand|
|Source of Wealth||Music Industry|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Hurricane Chris is an American rapper who is known for his first single song, “A Bay Bay” which was certified platinum. During his career, he released 02 studio albums, 1 Independent album, and 6 mixtapes. He was arrested in charge of second-degree murder on 19th June 2020. To know more about him, you can read the below article to the end.
What is Hurricane Chris famous for?
- An American rapper.
Where is Hurricane Chris from?
Going back in his early life, Hurricane was born under the birth sign if Pisces to her parents in the year 1989. However, his parent’s details are still yet to be disclosed. He grew up in Shreveport, Louisiana, the U.S. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is Afro-American.
For education, He attended Huntington High school but left it to pursue his dream of being a famous rapper.
When did Hurricane Chris begin his music career?
- Talking about his music career, Chris released his debut song,” A Bay Bay” while in high school. The song went viral and people went crazy for this.
- He then started making his appearance on local mixtapes and joined the Lava house record label at the high school.
- Later, he was signed by J records for national distribution.
- In 2007, He released his debut single for his then-upcoming major-label debut album, called “A Bay Bay”.
- The same year, He released the second single from the album, called “The Hand Clap”.
- In 2009, He released the first single from his upcoming second album, called “Halle Berry (She’s Fine)”.
- The same year, He released the second single for Unleashed, called “Headboard”. The song features guest appearances from American R&B singer-songwriter Mario and fellow American rapper Plies, while the production was provided by The Inkredibles.
- Later that year, He released his second album, Unleashed. The album did not chart internationally, however, the record peaked at number 46 on the US Billboard’s Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums, and number 20 on the US Billboard’s Top Rap Albums charts, respectively.
- In 2010, He was dropped from both Polo Grounds and J Records.
- After that, He released several mixtapes including Caniac (2013), Hurricane Season (2015), Verses (2016), King Cane (2017), and many others.
- His other singles are “Bend It Over” (2012), “Ratchet” (2014), and “Sections” (2015).
- Also, He released “Don’t Play With Me” through a platform WorldStarHipHop, and it was plain to see that it was a track made towards Kodak Black, and that track brought him millions of views.
- Besides these, he also released several music videos like “The Hand Clap”, (2007), “Playas Rock” (2007), “Headboard” (2009), and many others.
- Further, he released 2 studio albums during his career. They are 51/50 Ratchet (2007) and Unleashed (2009).
Who is Hurricane Chris married to?
Hurricane Chris has never been married but had a short relationship with Shay Johnson in 2008. Their relationship didn’t last long and later they broke up. As of now, he is possibly single and focusing his career seriously.
What are the legal issues of Hurricane Chris?
Hurricane Chris is facing a murder charge after a man was fatally shot on 19th June 2020, Friday in Shreveport, Louisiana. As per the Shreveport Police Department report, He was identified as a suspect in the shooting and was charged with one count each of second-degree murder and illegal possession of stolen things. He was booked into the Shreveport City jail on Friday, according to jail records.
How much is Hurricane Chris Worth?
Hurricane Chris has earned the sum of a good amount of money from his profession as a rapper in the field of the music industry. As per the online sites, he has reported $300 Thousand as of 2020. Also, He has expensive cars and even a million-dollar house.
What is Hurricane Chris’s height?
Hurricane Chris has a height of 5 feet 6 inches and he weighs around 58 Kg. He has a pair of dark brown eyes and black hair color. He has an athletic body but his body statistics are yet to be disclosed. Further, his sexual orientation is straight.
Did You Know?
- He had a top 5 album with his 2007 debut 51/50 Ratchet, which he released when he was only 17 years old.
- His third album, King Cane, was released in March 2017.
- The label immediately handed him a set of contracts and a pen.
- Police had responded in the early morning to a reported shooting at a gas station.