- Source of Wealth: Music
- Age: 38
- Birth Place: Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England
- Height: 5′ 6″ (1.68 m)
- Weight: 56 kg (123.46 lbs)
- Marital Status: Married (Matthew Robinson)
- Full Name: Natasha Anne Bedingfield
- Nationality: British
- Date of Birth: November 26, 1981
- Ethnicity: English
- Occupation: Singer and Songwriter
- Education: University of Greenwich
- Children: 1 (Solomon Dylan)
British pop singer Natasha Bedingfield has an estimated net worth of $10 million. Born and raised in England, Natasha started her singing career in the 1990s in a Christian group. She recorded a couple of songs for the Hillsong London Church.
“Unwritten,” which is her first album was released in 2004, was well received worldwide with approximately 1.5 million copies sold. The track “Unwritten” gave her a Grammy nomination for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance.
Her second album, N. B was released in 2007. In 2008 she released her third album, A Pocketful of Sunshine.
Natasha was ranked no. 66 by VH1 as one of the top 100 Greatest Women in Music. In 2008, Bedingfield was among the group of singers who teamed up together and recorded the single”Just Stand up” in a bid to support “Stand Up to Cancer.” She has received a couple of BRIT Awards and Grammy nominations.
Natasha Bedingfield is also a renowned philanthropist who spends her time and money trying to make the world a better place for children.