- Source of Wealth: Baseball
- Age: 50
- Birth Place: Salem, Oregon, United States
- Height: 6′ 1″ (1.85 m)
- Weight: 212 lbs (96.16 kg)
- Marital Status: Married (Elizabeth Hatteberg)
- Full Name: Scott Allen Hatteberg
- Nationality: American
- Date of Birth: December 14, 1969
- Occupation: Baseball Player (retired)
- Education: Washington State University
- Children: 3 (Sophia, Lauren and Ella)
Scott Allen Hatteberg previously played for American Major League Baseball (MLB) as first baseman and catcher. In his MLB career from 1995 through 2008, he played for the Boston Red Sox, Oakland Athletics, and Cincinnati Reds. Before he became a professional, Hatteberg attended Washington State University and played college baseball for the Cougars.
He was the third player that the Boston Red Sox selected in the 1991 June draft. In 1995, Hatteberg debuted with the Red Sox. In his seven seasons from 1995 through 2001, he was able to hit 34 home runs and batted .267.
Last May 27, 2008, he became designated for assignment by the Reds to make room for top prospect Jay Bruce. He was relegated to pinch-hitting to make room for rookie Joey Votto. Since he was not comfortable with this, he was released by the Reds on June 4, 2008, to make room for Jay Bruce. Scott Hatteberg currently has a net worth of $10 million.