What does bereavement mean?
: the state of being sad because a family member or friend has recently died. : the death of a family member or friend. See the full definition for bereavement in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
How do you speak bereavement?
What to say to someone who has been bereaved
- Say how sorry you are.
- Share a memory.
- Offer them space to talk.
- Tell them however they feel is OK.
- Recognise how hard it is for them.
- Ask if there is anything they need.
- Tell them you’re thinking of them.
- Sometimes you don’t need to say anything.
How do you pronounce the word Berea?
- Phonetic spelling of Berea. berea. buh-ree-uh.
- Meanings for Berea. It is a city located in Kentucky and it is well known for its festivals, historic buildings, and restaurants. Add a meaning.
- Examples of in a sentence. Berea Community Schools placed on lockdown.
- Translations of Berea. Portuguese : Bereia.