Andrzej Sebastian Duda or simply known as Andrzej Duda is a popular Polish politician. Apart from being just a politician, he has been well-known as a lawyer too. Currently, he has been serving Poland as their President. He assumed the presidency on August 6, 2015. Previously, he used to serve as one of the members of the European parliament. He provided his services here from July 1, 2014, until August 6, 2015. Andrzej was also one of the members of the Sejm from November 8, 2011, until July 1, 2014. Before this, he served as one of the members of the Krakow City Council from December 2, 2011, until November 8, 2011.
|Birthday||May 16, 1972|
|Parents||Janina Milewska and Jan Tadeusz Duda|
|Net Worth||$1 million – $5 million|
On January 16, 2008, Andrzej was appointed as the Undersecretary of State in the Chancellery of the President and he provided his services there until July 6, 2010. He had actually started the big post services in the Polish government from August 1, 2006, when he was appointed the Undersecretary of State in the Ministry of Justice.
10 Facts About Andrzej Duda:
- Andrzej Duda is a Polish who was born as Andrzej Sebastian Duda in Karkow, Poland. He spent his entire childhood there.
- He is the current president of Poland.
- He was born on May 16, 1972, and he is currently 47 years old.
- Andrzej completed his high school studies from Jan III Sobieski High School.
- He completed his undergraduate as well as graduate degrees in law from Jagiellonian University.
- Later, he completed his Ph.D. degree in January 2005 from the same Jagiellonian University.
- The estimated net worth is approximately $1 million – $5 million.
- He was married to Agata Kornhauser in the year 1994 and the couple now shares a child named Kinga Duda.
- Andrzej is seen sometimes active on various social media platforms including Instagram and YouTube.
- In fact, he has gained more than 110 thousand followers on his Instagram account and also more than 11.5 thousand subscribers on his YouTube Channel.