Bella Weems is an American entrepreneur who shaped her career as a child. In light of the matter, she co-founded the jewelry company ‘Origami Owl’ with her mother and a couple of friends at the age of 14 and now it’s a millionaire brand.
Quick Facts: Bella Weems
|Birthday||17th June 1996|
|Age||23 years old|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Parents||Chrissy and Warren|
|Net Worth||$50 Million|
In 2010, Bella, her mother Chrissy, Tyson Basha, and Shawn Maxwell founded started the jewelry manufacture and sale. Bella started the company with $350 with an aim to buy a car. However, it turned out to be her professional career.
10 Facts on Bella Weems
- Bella Weems (born June 17, 1996) is an American entrepreneur. She is 23 years of age.
- Bella is famous for co-founding the jewelry brand ‘Origami Owl’ with her mother and a couple of colleagues.
- Talking about family, she grew up in Chandler, Arizona with her father Warren and mother Chrissy.
- She also has a sibling sister, Addie who is 11 years younger than her. The sister’s relationship is strong and even after marriage, they are connected.
- Hoping into marriage, she tied the knot with husband Dallin Lambert in 2017.
- The couple runs a Youtube channel together, Della Vlogs. Bella is also a famous face on other social media platforms like Instagram, and Twitter.
- Bella is yet to have a personal Wikipedia page. But, her company does feature on the platform.
- She has featured in a number of Magazines including Forbes and won a number of awards on her career.
- Her parents bought her the jeep she always wanted in 2012. It was the same vehicle and reason she started the multi-millionaire company.
- As of 2020, her company’s net worth peaks at $250 Million. Her personal net worth, however, should be somewhere around $50 Million.