Carrigan Chauvin is a famous journalist and a meteorologist. She is known for her amazing communication and journalism skills. Moreover, she is currently working on KJRH TV.
Chauvin is a fresh graduate of Mississippi State University. She began her journalism career by working as a weekend meteorologist at WTOK-TV. And after graduation, she joined KJHR TV.
Carrigan loves her profession and enjoys tracking the weather. Apart from that, she loves to walk dogs and spend time with her friends. It is sure that she will game much fame in the future.
|Age||25-30 years old|
|Height||About 5 feet 7 inches|
|Education||Mississippi State University|
10 Facts on Carrigan Chauvin
- Carrigan Chauvin is a renowned journalist. Moreover, she is a meteorologist for the famous channel, KJRH TV.
- The Wikipedia and IMDb of the journalist are currently unavailable. But certain facts about her are found on the web.
- Chauvin is a native to Louisiana, United States. However, she is based in Oklahoma and is an American citizen.
- Moving on, Carrigan should be at the age of mid-20s. Besides that, her actual birth date or star sign is not available.
- The woman is gorgeous and has an attractive personality. Moreover, her height is about 5 feet 7 inches and she has a curvy body.
- The relationship status of Chauvin is single. She is currently focused on her work. But she will find a loving husband in the upcoming years.
- Considering family, Carrigan is blessed. She has amazing parents and siblings. In addition, she has warm-hearted grandparents as well.
- Talking about education, Chauvin studied at a local high school. Then, she attended Mississippi State University and earned a degree in Broadcast Meteorology.
- Carrigan is one of the famous newcomers in the journalism field. She lives a decent life and earns a handsome salary.
- Coming to social media, Chauvin is active on Instagram. Furthermore, she has amassed 2.1 K followers on Twitter.