Gerald Peters was a British film actor who worked in Hollywood and lived in Marina Del Rey. In Beverly Hills, he was the proprietor of London Towne Livery Business Ltd., a limousine service. Elvis Presley was his silent partner and most important customer. Elvis allowed Gerald to be the only one who was allowed to drive him. Elvis maintained a 1955 white Rolls Royce, a Mercedes Benz 6 door stretch limo, and a custom built 1950s vintage Cadillac Station waggon at London Towne and allowed Gerald to use them as long as Elvis had first call. In the rear of the Mercedes, there was a refrigerator, a wet bar, and a black-and-white television. Gerald’s drivers delivered the Cadillacs when Elvis handed them away. NBC for Tom Snyder’s “Tomorrow” programme, Jennifer Jones, Norton Simon, Kirk Douglas, Joanne Woodward, and Paul Newman were among Gerald’s customers. Ronald Gardner, Anthony Newley’s stepfather, was one of Gerald’s drivers.
Gerald Peters Net Worth : $ 5,00,000
Lets check out updated 2021 Gerald Peters Net Worth Income Salary report which is given below :
Gerald Peters ‘s Salary / Income:
Per Year: $ 4,00,000
Per Month: $ 32,000
Per Week: $ 8,000
|Per Day:||Per Hour:||Per Minute:||Per Second:|
|$ 1140||$ 19||$ 0.3||$ 0.05|
Gerald Peters Wiki
|Nicknames||Gerald Peters, Peters, Gerald|
Gerald Peters FAQ
- How did Gerald Peters get so rich?
- What is Gerald Peters Earning per day ?
- Lets check out Gerald Peters Wife / Husand Net Worth ?
- How much does Gerald Peters make per day?
- How much Gerald Peters Net Worth ?
- How Gerald Peters become rich ?
- How does Gerald Peters make money ?
- What is Gerald Peters Income ?
- How much Gerald Peters Salary ?
- How old is Gerald Peters Age ?
- How tall is Gerald Peters Height ?