Facts of Jessica Kartalija
|Full Name||Jessica Kartalija|
|No Of Children||1|
|Education||Master Degree in Marketing Communication and Media|
|Date of Birth||1,1979|
|Married Date||October 10,2009|
Jessica Kartalija is a renowned anchorwoman. She is currently working for WJZ. She anchors for WJZ at 12 pm and 5 pm news.
She is also known for her role in the movie Transformer and television series House of Cards as a reporter.
Jessica Kartalija’s married, husband
Jessica Kartalija is a married woman. She is married to Brain Anecharico, who is a sales executive. They met each other while she was covering a story in Black Friday Shopping in Towson Towne Mall.
She fell in love with him shortly.
Get In: Michael Warner Married And Wife
They dated each other for a while. Jessica Kartalija’s life took a fantastic turn when Brain Anecharico proposed her.
They tied their knot in marriage on October 10, 2009. She posted a picture on Instagram with her husband with a caption,
“Out with the spouse.”
They are blessed with an adorable son. Their son was born in 2011. She loves her family very much and cannot help but post many pictures with them.
She recently posted a picture with her son in her Instagram with a caption,
“Watch out, Terps…
She is very much in love with her husband, so there are no chances of divorce. There is no rumor of extramarital affairs as well.
Jessica Kartalija’s net worth
The net worth of Jessica Kartalija is estimated to be 500 thousand dollars. She has worked very hard, and her dedication to her work has helped her succeed in her career.
Amazing: James Martinez Married Life And Wife
The anchors of WJZ are very successful. Here is a name of few anchors from the channel.
She is living a luxurious life with her family. She loves to go on vacations with her family. She posts many pictures on her Instagram of her vacation with her family.
She posted a picture on her Instagram with a caption,
“Last night of vacation
She also gets to go to various places due to her work.
According to some sources, the average annual salary of the anchor of CBS-Philadelphia is $62,438. Her primary source of income is her anchor career.
She also is a teacher who teaches public speaking at Stevenson University.
Info and highlights
- Her age is 40 years old as of 2019.
- She celebrates her birthday on January 1 each year.
- Her nationality is American, and her ethnicity is white.
- She has a very sensational body, and her body measurement is still under review.
- Her height is also under review.
- Her net worth is around 500 thousand dollars.
- She was named one of the Daily Record’s 40 under 40 Leading women.
- Jessica Kartalija was born on January 1, 1979.
- She was born in San Diego, California which lies in United States.
- She has not revealed any information regarding her parents. But she is very close to her brother. As she has a very hectic schedule due to her job, she is not able to spend much time with her parents and her brother.
- She completed her bachelor in Broadcast Journalism from The Pennsylvania State University.
- She has a master degree in Marketing Communication and Media. She completed her master degree from Johns Hopkins University.
- She started her career soon after graduation in 2001.
- She joined KYMA-TV in Arizona. She was so hard working that she won the first place in Hard Feature category by Association Press.