Kelly Pantaleoni is an Australian actress known for her film appearances. She played Jenny Billings in the 2012 comedy “Mac & Devin Go To High School“. In 2014, she portrayed the character, Francis in the short drama-thriller “Tentacle 8“. The same year, her magnificent performance as Catherine in the short drama-thriller “Artful Gambit” earned her a lot of praise.
In the hopes of pursuing her lifelong passion for acting and filmmaking, Kelly moved to Hollywood from rural New South Wales Australia. At the start of her career, she worked in a few high-profile music videos and did some TV commercials. Her feature film debut came along with the first “Avengers” film franchise. Since then, the actress has produced four short films and continues to contribute to the world of cinema.
|Height||5 Feet 6 Inches|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
10 Facts on Kelly Pantaleoni
- According to Fandom, Kelly Pantaleoni was born in 1991 which would make her 29 years of age.
- As claimed on model management, Kelly has a height of 5 feet 6 inches approximately.
- Kelly does not have a Wikipedia yet. However, various online sources have featured her in their content.
- For now, the gorgeous actress seems to be single. Apparently, there is no news relating to her having a boyfriend. With her captivating beauty, it won’t be too hard to find her a perfect match.
- She has attracted 12k followers on her Instagram. She regularly posts absolutely breathtaking snapshots of herself on her social media feed.
- Moreover, she is also available on Twitter with 1082 followers.
- As per the networth post, Kelly has acquired an estimated networth of $6 million through her profession as an actor, director, and model.
- In 2011, she competed in the Miss California USA Pageant. Next year, she participated in the Miss Hollywood pageant and won the “Best Swimsuit Body” category.
- The rising Australian starlet has her own NGO, Give Backpackers.
- Currently, she resides in Los Angeles, California.