Double K was an American rapper and singer best known for being a member of People Under the Stairs. He was also famous for appearing on the opening montage of The Simpsons 20th Anniversary Special.
Double K aka Michael Turner died at the age of 43. The cause of death has not been recealed yet
Here are some facts you guys should know about the late rapper Double k.
Quick Facts: Rapper Double K aka Michael Turner Cause Of Death: How Did People Under The Stairs Artist Die?
10 Facts About Rapper Double K aka Michael Turner
- Rapper Double K died under unknown circumstances. The death of cause has not been revealed yet. The news about the rapper’s death came on 31st January and fans paid tribute to the late artist.
- Double K was born on 1st August of 1977. He was 43 years old by age at the time of death.
- The late Rapper and singer Double K was a member of People Under the Stairs; an American hip-hop duo formed in 1997 and disbanded in 2019.
- Speaking of Double K aka Michael Turner’s family, there is not much information available about his parents. However, he grew up along with three other siblings. He often shares a picture of his siblings on Instagram and shows love for them.
- Double K has not shared much about his personal life. So there is not much information available regarding his wife or girlfriend.
- Double K aka Michael Turner holds an American nationality and belongs to African-American ethnicity.
- Apart from rapping, Double G is famous for Djing and producing. He was known for his DIY work ethic.
- Double G aka Michael Turner is available on Instagram and goes by the name @blowmtvapps. As of January 2021, he has 5.3k followers and 1.7k posts.
- Double G recorded an album with legendary breakbeat pioneer Dooley O called Double-O-Project which was never released.
- It is reported that he was a die-hard fan of Parliament-Funkadelic and also a member of George Clinton’s Funk Mob.