Shelby Hays is a meteorologist from America who works for the KOCO 5 News channel. She runs the show alongside her co-hosts Markie Martin and Maggie Carlo. Hays graduated from Oklahoma University and she has a degree in Bachelor of Science in Meteorology. Her first job as a journalist was in the year 2010 when she worked for ABC’s show Good Morning America.
|Age||30-35 years old|
@RobLakeMagic 1 year ago! Hope you are well, friend! pic.twitter.com/hN7SaLlFMn
— Shelby Hays (@ShelbyWx) August 27, 2020
10 facts on Shelby Hays
- Shelby Hays was born in the United States of America. The exact place age and date of birth of Shelby are unavailable.
- Shelby is married to a guy named Matt Hays and the couple shares two children. The couple has two children and they currently reside in Velma, Oklahoma.
- Hays and her husband loves animals, especially dogs. In fact, they have adopted two dogs and they love to spend time with their pets.
- As per the sources, Hays gets a handsome salary of $72k per month. Having said that, her exact net worth is under review.
- Shelby is a professional journalist and her sector is in the meteorology. She works as a meteorologist in a famous news channel named KOCO News.
- Hays seems to be quite tall and she has a wonderful physique. However, we don’t have the exact measurements of her height and weight.
- Despite being one of the famous TV reporters, the details about her age and other personal details are missing and she is not on Wikipedia as well.
- In her free time, Shelby prefers to go on vacation with her whole family. In addition, she loves fishing as she frequently goes to sea for fishing.
- Shelby has a good interaction on her social media accounts as she is available on Twitter and Instagram.
- You can follow Hays on Instagram @wxshelby where she has around 12.7k followers.