Ted Budd Net Worth: Here are some interesting facts about the American Politician.
Ted Budd is an American politician. He is a member of the US House from the state of North Carolina.
In a recent speech on the House floor, Budd Budd claimed the nearly $2 trillion stimulus package known as the American Rescue Plan is not COVID-Related.“There’s about 9% of it actually going to COVID, meaning 91% of it is not even COVID-related, Ted Budd said in a speech, which he tweeted.
Bottom line: We are again debating a liberal wishlist disguised as COVID relief.
The American people aren’t fooled by any of this. They see through the game. And they know that this town can and should do better. #BidenBailout pic.twitter.com/QlPa0lkfax
— Congressman Ted Budd (@RepTedBudd) February 24, 2021
Ted Budd Net Worth Revealed
Ted Budd estimated Net Worth is around $1 Million – $5 Million.
He is said to have earned lots of money throughout his successful political career and from his family business.
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Education||MBA from Wake Forest University|
Some Facts To Know About Ted Budd
- Ted Budd is 49 years of age. His height is not available however he seems to be a tall man.
- Budd was born in Winston-Salem, North Carolina in 1971. When he was young, his family moved to River in Davie County outside Advance, where they raise cattle and chickens. His father owned a facility-services company.
- Budd’s wife’s name is Amy Kate. He met her wife on a mission to the Soviet Union in 1991
- Talking about his education, He holds an MBA from Wake Forest University and a Masters of Theology and Educational Leadership from Dallas Theological Seminary.
- He belongs to The Republican Party. He serves as a member of the United States House of Representatives for North Carolina’s 13th congressional district.
- Ted is a very genuine person. Before coming into politics he used to work on his family’s cattle and chicken farm and for their janitorial and landscaping business.
- Budd is the owner of a gun range and store in Rural Hall, North Carolina. He believes in work ethics and brings his strong belief in God, family, and country to his job each and every day.
- Ted and his wife Amy Kate have three children. However, information about his children are not available