Michael Beller became the media’s attention when Project Veritas released the video where Michael made a hateful comment on President Donald Trump’s supporters. Moreover, he also discussed the need for reeducation for Republican voters’ children.
Who Is Michael Beller? He is the former contract lawyer in PBS’s general counsel office. Just after the video got leaked, he resigned from the PBS. Let’s find about the controversy and the reason for his resignation.
Quick Facts: Who Is Michael Beller? PBS Lawyer Wiki And Family Facts To Know
#michaelbeller caught saying.
“Go to the White House & throw Molotov
“Even if Biden wins, we go for all the
Republican voters, Homeland Security will take their children”
— Noel MartinezReices (@nmartinezreices) January 12, 2021
10 Facts On Michael Beller
- Michael Beller served as the contract lawyer in PBS’s general counsel office, as per Seattle Time.
- On 12 January 2021, he confirmed that he resigned from PBS. His resignation took place just after he was caught calling president Donald Trump “close to Hitler.” during a right-wing sting operation.
- The reason behind his resignation is yet not disclosed. PBS spokesman Jeremy Gaines confirmed that Michael has no place in the company for spreading negativity. From the look of it, the company has fired him.
- Beller fell into controversy when Project Veritas released a video where he discussed outcomes of the presidential election. In the video, he said that the increasing coronavirus cases in red states were great as the virus might affect Trump voters. Also, he made hateful comments for Republican voters.
- Michael Beller is still a mysterious personality in the media. So, his biography is barely available on sites like Wikipedia. However, you can find his exclusive detail in this article.
- Who is Michael Beller married to? Michael Beller has remained secretive when it comes to his love life. So, we’re still uncertain whether Michael Beller is married to his wife or still single. Also, there is no news of him sharing children with any lady.
- Likewise, Michael Beller’s family background remains taciturn to date. So, the identity of his parents remains undisclosed.
- Michael Beller is probably American by nationality and seems to be of white ethnicity.
- Before resigning, he was working for PBS’s general counsel office as a contract lawyer. So, he probably has earned an exuberant salary from his career. But, Michael Beller’s net worth is yet not revealed.
- Michael appears to be unavailable on the social media platforms and doesn’t share any social media account.